Miss anything from the weekend? Finishing up work you decided to put off on Friday? Did you drink so much over the weekend you still want to vomit as you sit and stare at your computer screen? If the answer is yes to any of these this post is for you. Educate yourself with the Weekend’s Top 10 so you don’t sound like a buffoon at the water cooler.
November 26, 2012
Smack Apparel’s Top 10 Headlines From The Weekend – Nov. 26
This entry was posted on Monday, November 26th, 2012 at 5:42 pm and tagged with BCS Rankings, Evan Longoria, Evan Longoria 100 mil extenstion, Evan Longoria extension, Fire Gene Chizik, Gators beat Noles, Gators win, Gene Chizik Fired, Jay Cutler, Johnny Football, Johnny Football song, Johnny Manziel, Keep Gene Chizik, NFL Recap, Ohio State undefeated season, SEC Dominates ACC, Smack Apparel, Sunday, top 10 from the weekend, top 10 stories from the weekend and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The SMACK Apparel Mobile App
- One Goal, Win It For Kevin – Louisville Cardinals Headed to Final Four
- DUNK CITY BABY!!! Trashin’ Your Bracket!
- I Don’t Often Fight, But When I Do I Prefer to Fight For Our 2nd Amendment Rights! Stay Vigilant My Friends!
- Turn Out The Lights, The Party Is Over San Fran! Blackout on Bourbon
- National Championship Prediction Contest – Alabama Crimson Tide and The Notre Dame Fighting Irish