I was on ESPN and came across this story on Outside the Lines. It’s about a semi-pro football league and the death of a recent player. With football season (both NFL and college) right around the corner, I thought it was a very interesting view on just how far people are willing to go to play the game. We all know that baseball is America’s pastime, but in the past 20 years, is there a bigger sport than American football? Football rules all for five months of the year and with people willing to play risky/dangerous leagues like this, I don’t think that is going to change anytime soon…WATCH HERE
August 29, 2012
Football rules all
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 29th, 2012 at 6:39 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The SMACK Apparel Mobile App
- One Goal, Win It For Kevin – Louisville Cardinals Headed to Final Four
- DUNK CITY BABY!!! Trashin’ Your Bracket!
- I Don’t Often Fight, But When I Do I Prefer to Fight For Our 2nd Amendment Rights! Stay Vigilant My Friends!
- Turn Out The Lights, The Party Is Over San Fran! Blackout on Bourbon
- National Championship Prediction Contest – Alabama Crimson Tide and The Notre Dame Fighting Irish